What Sets Us Apart? Dynamic Fabrication
As a dynamic fabricator serving national and international clients, Hallmark Industrial Supply has a number of things that set us apart, including the following:
- Sterling reputation as a producer of steel pipes, stainless steel pipes and vessels for petrochemical, water, and aerospace industries
- In-house lining painting and coating services
- In-house professional engineer certified and trained on pipe fabrication techniques, needs, and constraints
- Small size that makes it easier for us to react quickly when you need changes or an expedited timeline
- State of the Art manufacturing methods, systems and techniques
Some of the services we provide include the following:
- ASME Pressure Vessel Fabrication
- Fabricated Pipe Fittings
- AWWA and ASME Pipe Fabrication
- Flexible Coupling and Adapters
- Cement Mortar and Lining Coupling Various Lining & coatings Incl. but not limited to, Epoxy Polyurethane Cement Mortar Tape Wrap Coating
We Aim to Meet or Exceed ASME and AWWA Standards
The American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) sets production standards for Process Containment Equipment (Pressure Vessels, Piping, Heat Exchanges, Reactors and Tanks) used in the petrochemical and other fields. The American Water Works Association (AWWA) is another body that sets up standards for management practices and the production of steel pipes, fittings, and tanks. Hallmark Industrial Supply upholds these standards to help produce more efficient processes and durable, efficient, and high-quality pipes and vessels.
Outstanding Leadership from Industry Experts
Manager Gopal Thakar is the main point of contact for customers of Hallmark Industrial Supply. He has many years of experience in the field and is ready to help you resolve your toughest piping fabrication challenges and demands. He provides an essential link between clients of all sizes and our internal team for seamless communication and delivery.
Industry Award for Innovative Design
We are an award-winning pipe fabricator with a recognized reputation for excellence in the industry. Recently, one of our products created for Dallas Storm Water Utilities was the category winner in the pipe fabrication category.
The award-winning product was a transition spool for pump discharge. The 72-inch square to round transition spool required a polyurethane lining and coating, and very tight tolerances to meet the needs of the client.
This product is a testament to our dedication to meet customer needs no matter how tough the challenge.
Why We Won Over Less Agile Competitors
A mid-sized company with high-end technical capabilities in the design of engineered equipment. PE on staff, with expertise in the next generation engineering tools. In the fabrication area, we have top-of-the-line equipment that sets us apart from competitors. We are also vertically integrated, we can fabricate and coat our products.